- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, And Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. An example of this is Google analytics which tells us things like where in the world our visitors are coming from, and how long they visited the website.
You May Contact Us At Any Time To Inquire:
- What data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use and storage of your data.
What We Collect
Presently our online contact form collects information from parties interested in learning more about our franchise offering and provided their name, email and/or phone number, and a comment or inquiry.
Third Party Links
If this web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about any third party sites linked through our website.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety and storage of your personal information.